Friday, May 27, 2011

G-Shock Collectibles - Japanese. Collaborations, & Ltd Editions


Collectible G-Shock watch editions - American and Japanese models. Limited production editions, collaborations, apparel and toys. Detailed dial views of some recent future collectibles - for collectors, G-Shock news and reviews mygshock.com G-Shock (American) www.casio.com G-Shock (Japan) g-shock.jp Descriptions and prices are deliberately omitted at the suggestion of a number of my viewers - instead, there are links (above) to the Casio sites (American & Japanese), and my favorite blogger, where features, benefits and prices can be seen. It has been pointed out to me that the buyers of G-Shock watches are generally more interested in the visual aesthetics than the minutia. The pace of this video is stepped up to keep it from being boring. Use your pause button to freeze frames that you want to examine more closely. Some of the most popular G-Shock models are not included in this video since I covered them in previous G-Shock Guides - please visit my channel for a list of all my videos. To the fans, dealers, manufacturers, designers, and bloggers of the G-Shock products, I gratefully acknowledge your commitment to the line. These videos belong to you. I make no claim of ownership of the graphics and I claim no copyright on these works; feel free to embed and link to them as you please. Manufacturers, advertisers, and retailers: Please contact me if you need Photoshop and/or video production work done. My rates are very low. I can work with any product or service. Meta ...

Related : ±1±: Low Price Bag Store by PaPaBag.com ±1±: Discount Men's Watches On Sale! !!1 Calphalon Pots Immediately




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links